Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thankful Reflections - Days 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19

Oops! I'm getting worse and worse at this. :) It's been a busy week...thus making up for five days of posts in one tonight.

This past week, among many other things, I was particularly thankful for the amazing MOM's group I go to, for wrapping-up my first course for Northwestern (though I still have grading coming out of my ears!), for having two fun Thirty-One parties (one in Michigan!), and for having a great report for Zoe's 18-month (actually just 2 days shy of 19-months!) check-up at her new doctor's office.

Today, I was thankful to finally have a day at home to get things done and to try and catch my breath after a busy week. Chuck was super-husband and got tons done around here as well. We can finally fit both cars in the garage :) and have the Christmas lights hung (among many other tasks he accomplished!)

I am also grateful that my brother and his family are coming to visit from Atlanta to stay with us for a couple nights tomorrow. Can't wait to see them & to show them around Chicago on Monday!!

Lots to be thankful for as we approach Thanksgiving week!

No comments:

Post a Comment