Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankful Reflections - Day 1

There has been so much going on in the Commeret household over the past few months, that I have often neglected to take time to focus on all we have to be thankful for.

As November 2011 unfolds, I want to make it my personal goal to try and re-cap the past few months, moments, and minutes once a day until Thanksgiving to be reminded of how very blessed we have been and continue to be - even when life never seems to slow down. God is good.

Today I am thankful for a healthy, spirited Zoe. She brings life to each day. She keeps us on our toes. She makes us laugh with her daily jabbering. She teaches us how to love more fully. Oh, how quickly these past 18 months have gone! We love you, sweet girl.

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea, Michelle! Looking forward to reading your posts this month :)

    ReplyDelete