Well, I did it again...forgot to blog on Day 10! Good thing I don't do this every day for a living or I'd be fired. :)
I've been reminded again and again lately just how thankful I am for a comical daughter. Even though she can test my patience (daily), she always knows how to make me laugh. Boy, do I love that silly goof.
Just today she brought it upon herself to say hi to every (and I mean EVERY) person we passed in the grocery store. Not only that, but she concluded her greeting by blowing each person a nice juicy kiss with a loud "muah"! It was a great way to get groceries. She kept me laughing. What a goofy girl! And if you don't believe me, here is some picture proof. Enjoy - and happy Friday! :)
 |
| Peek! |
 |
| Probably one of her funniest moments - she kept wanting more and more clips and bows in her hair and then topped it all off with her cheesy grin! :) |
 |
| Cheese! |
 |
| Someone's ready for winter! Oh wait - something's missing. ;) |
No comments:
Post a Comment