Although I'm almost 21.5 weeks now, these few pictures are from 20 weeks. We were so excited to have our ultrasound to see the little babe. Everything went very well. He/She was quite stubborn, so we didn't get to see any awesome profile shots, but I still thought they were pretty good! We're still very excited to be surprised by the gender of this baby... :)
| 20 Weeks |
| Blue or Pink - what do you think? Baby # 2 is about the length of these paint chips this week - 11 inches long! :) |
| Kudos to my creative photographer. :) |
| Baby enjoys keeping his/her arm smushed up by the face! Comfy? |
| Probably the best profile shot...if you can even tell what you're looking at. :) |
| Baby foot! |
| Cute little knuckles, we're told. :) |
Let's not forget about our almost 2-year-old! Zoe is quite the ham. She loves to be goofy, tries to say {usually successfully} almost every word we ask of her, refers to every color as green {every number as 2 and every letter as 'I'}, throws crazy tantrums when she doesn't get her way - *sigh*, and brightens up our lives with her unprompted, "Love you!!"
You look great, Michelle! And Zoe is too cute! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't believe that you are over half way! So exciting!! And Zoe is getting so big! :)
ReplyDelete