Happy 1-Month Birthday, Zoe!
1-month old
It's so hard to believe that Zoe turned 1-month old already this week! Our lives have changed so much for the better over the past month. Chuck and I can't even picture our lives without Zoe. She fills our days with joy! We are so grateful for her and can't wait to watch her grow.
It's so fun to see the new things that Zoe learns to do each day. She is starting to hold her head up a little bit, is making much more eye contact, and loves to "grace" us with a little smile every once in a while. Zoe loves tummy time (especially on her daddy's chest), being in her swing and bouncy seat, snuggling in the Moby, being swaddled, being outside and anywhere with lots of noise, having quiet/nap time in her crib while listening to music, being sniffed by her dog Alli, going to some of Daddy's track meets and his church softball games, and many more things! Bath time has become more pleasant these days, especially by using the "Bath Luve" from Grandma DeJong which keeps her extra warm. We marked Zoe's 1-month birthday by having her sleep in her crib at night for the first time. She showed off for us with a five-hour stretch of sleep, followed by another four or so. If only her mom could sleep through all of her sweet little noises, that would be fabulous! Zoe's dad, on the other hand, has no problem sleeping through it all... :-)
A Month in the Life of Zoe...
- narrated by Zoe :-)
I love relaxing in my bouncy seat!
Tulip Time Festival - 2 weeks old
I slept through everything - even the loud marching bands playing in my ears!
Mommy & me
This picture made it in the "Dutch Darling" section of "The Holland Sentinel"!
Grandma, Grandpa, & me
I love my wooden shoes from Grandma & Grandpa DeJong!
I got to meet my Great Grandma Keen...
...and Great Grandpa Keen!
I love when Daddy gets home from work every day!
This is me in my froggy outfit before Dad's first church softball game...they won! But...my parents weren't too happy because I almost got hit by a bag of softballs thrown over the fence by the umpire!
Daddy gave me my first bottle when I was almost 3 weeks old. I loved it!
My favorite spot once again...
Dad and I were tired after spoiling Mom for her first Mother's Day!
My second cousin, Dani, was born 6 days before me. Don't we look a lot alike?
Happy 1st Mother's Day, Mom!
One of Mommy's students, Julia, nominated her as a "Cool Teacher" through the TV station WGVU earlier this year. This is us at the banquet given for all of the nominating students and winning teachers at the end of the school year. I was the youngest one there by far!
Dad won 8th place overall and 3rd in his age category (out of more than 600 runners!) at the first annual"Howard Hill Hustle 5K."
I think he did so well because I was there cheering him on!
Hanging out with Mommy and my jealous dog, Alli. :-)
"Too cute for words"
Grandpa DeJong and me
I don't know why, but I'm so excited...
...and so mad!
1-month old
Zoe & me - we're about the same size!
I love my Bath Luve...
...and my Elmo bath robe and booties!
I'm getting so good at holding my head up by myself! I still need to keep practicing, though.
First night in my crib
Grandpa and Grandma Commeret
Time for me to print out some more pictures! Zoe is my sweetie pie!
ReplyDelete