Happy Halloween!
Even though Zoe is much too young to remember her first Halloween at 6 months old, we (I) couldn't resist dressing up our little pumpkin! We went to our church's Trick-or-Trunk the day before Halloween, to two of our neighbors' houses on Halloween (one of which she took a quick siesta from all of the excitement), and then passed out candy. The trick-or-treaters trickled in slowly at first, but we probably ended up with 75-100 if I had to guess. What a fun weekend!
Someone brought their goat to Trick-or-Trunk at church. Zoe was scared out of her mind! :)
Having Fun!
6 1/2 Months!
Sitting up!
Future Trinity Troll? :)
DeJong Grandkids Together
It's not very often that all five of the DeJong grandkids are together, so we really enjoyed Todd, Laura, Graysen, and Max's visit over Thanksgiving. We had a great time going to the Kalamazoo Air Zoo and celebrating Graysen's 11th birthday! We also had some incredible grandkid photos taken by my cousin-in-law, Jen (though I can't post them as what they look like is a surprise for my parents!).
I went on all of the crazy rides at the Air Zoo with Graysen and Max!
Happy 11th Birthday, Graysen!
Happy Thanksgiving!
We had a fantastic Thanksgiving! We were able to celebrate in Grand Rapids at Chuck's dad's house. The highlight for Zoe was meeting her Aunt Jessie, Uncle Jason, and cousin, Lily for the first time! They had tons of fun together.I have a feeling that Lexi and Zoe are going to have LOTS of fun together as they get older!
Lexi was so intrigued by "Baby Zoe"!
Happy 60th Birthday, Dad/Grandpa!
The day after Thanksgiving, my brothers, sisters-in-law, Chuck, and I threw a surprise 60th birthday party for my dad. He was shocked! We had such a great time celebrating with family and friends.
SO Big!
Zoe loves to snuggle...one of my favorite things!
Alli never wants to miss out on the fun - she always thinks there's plenty of room for her!
Lovin' the new "big-girl" high chair...
...and big-girl baths!
Playing with daddy (or his ties?) after work is one of Zoe's favorite things!
Best buddies
Happy December!
In Kalamazoo, we welcomed December with the first snowfall of the season! Zoe loved watching the snow out the window, with Alli as her sidekick. After some time of watching it, I decided we needed to experience it! Zoe, all bundled up, seemed very amused by the snow. I can just imagine what fun she will have in it next year at this time... :)
Ho-Ho-Ho!
Zoe's started having some non-family babysitters recently. Let's just say she's not a fan! :) However, Chuck and I are quite thrilled with the chance to get out every once in a while. Our church's annual 'Ugly Sweater Christmas Party' was this past weekend. We dazzled in our amazing outfits...not to mention Chuck's (so-ugly-it-was-hard-to-look-at-him ;) moustache.
Hard to see Chuck's lovely moustache in this picture the next day...
...oh WAIT! There it is! :)
(Yes, I did make him shave it off that next day!)
Christmas Fever!
7 1/2 Months!
Zoe is becoming increasingly more distracted with her monthly dog photo shoots
"Cool! Look at those books over there!"
Zoe's starting to show-off for us with the "SO big" hands in the air! Too cute!
We braved the below-freezing Michigan weather to go for a walk.
Daddy's Girl!
Awe! Love all the photos and the update! Such a sweetie. :) Looking forward to seeing you guys at Christmas! It will be fun to see all the kids playing together!
ReplyDeleteGreat sum up:) Love the pictures...especially the one with the goat!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah...the stash was frightening!
ReplyDelete